4-6 heads of roughly chopped baby gem lettuce or pre-mixed greens (mesclun mix)
½ cup mint
½ cup dill
½ cup parsley
½ bunch chopped chives
¼ bunch chopped tarragon
Flaky sea salt
Ground black pepper
Optional: Feel free to incorporate your favorite salad ingredients, especially taking advantage of the bounty spring veggies such as fennel, garlic scapes, or radishes. Perhaps even some grapefruit chunks for a nice fruit compliment.
1. For mint, dill, and parsley simply remove leaves. Roughly chop the herbs.
2. Combine herbs with baby gem lettuce or mesclun mixed greens, adding in the chopped chives and tarragon as well.
3. Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the salad to coat the greens.
4. Gently toss together all the greens and lemon juice, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Drizzle with olive oil to coat the salad. Serve immediately!
Enjoy with Hommage's Spring Veggie Pot Pie